Building and Pest Inspections South Lake
Precision Building Inspections service all areas of Rockingham including South Lake and we are fully insured, licensed and experienced.
Our services include:
- Pre-Purchase Building & Pest Inspections in South Lake.
- Pre-Sale Building & Pest Inspections in South Lake.
- Pre-Auction Building & Pest Inspections in South Lake.
- Building Inspections in South Lake.
- Pest Inspections in South Lake.
- Building Reports in South Lake.
- Pest Reports in South Lake.
- Building & Pest Reports in South Lake.
- All Building and Pest Inspection reports provided within 24 hours.
Call us today on 1800 961 400 to book your building and pest inspection.
Phil Lean – Precision Building Inspections
The Director and licensed Building inspector of Precision Building Inspections, Phil Lean building and construction industry for over 20 years and is a fully licensed Builder, Building Inspector and Pest Technician.
Phil has lived in the Rockingham Shire for over 8 years and originates from NSW. This means he has learnt his trade within Australia and follows all relevant Australian Standard building codes. He has worked in the building industry for over 20 years as a Qualified Builder in residential, commercial and industrial building industries.
Why you should use Precision Building Inspections Rockingham?
- Report back in 24 hours / same day
- One inspector does both building and pest
- We are totally independent
- Pre-purchase and existing home inspections
- Fully licensed, qualified & insured
- Reports are delivered by e-mail same day as inspection
- Latest thermal imagery camera used on every inspection
- Reports are thorough and easy to read
- Outstanding service
- Thorough inspections
- Clear concise reports
- Professional advice
If that isn’t enough, here are a few more reasons why you should not use anyone except Precision Building Inspections
- Honest and reliable.
- We deliver the information clearly for everyone to understand.
- We offer realistic and more importantly cost effective options to fix any problems we might find during the inspection.
- Competitive pricing.
- Our reports are delivered same day as inspection in a 30 page easy to read document.
Need more reasons to call us:
- Fully Insured, Licensed, and Qualified
- Our inspections are carried out in in accordance with Australian Standard 4349.1- 1995.
- Provide hassle free payment options including EFTPOS, VISA and Mastercard